TradeHub for PEPPOL
PEPPOL enables public sector organisations to exchange documents (e.g. orders, invoices) electronically with their suppliers, in a single document format.
Celtrino have been a certified PEPPOL Access Point provider since 2012, and helped to co-create the PEPPOL standards. In 2019 we were selected as the exclusive service provider to connect Irish public bodies with their suppliers electronically.
Celtrino have created TradeHub, a full end-to-end collaborative platform for PEPPOL, which connects disparate applications, systems, processes and trading partners
TradeHub automates the processing and tracking of all PEPPOL documents, for example invoices, purchase orders, despatch advices, and order responses. TradeHub connects and distributes all data to users’ ERP and Accounts Payable systems.
Celtrino Tradehub PEPPOL Features
- Document management: data enrichment, document e-archiving.
- Community management: supplier portal, user management.
- Supply chain: invoice matching, smart sourcing.
- Integration services: validation service, XML to any mapping service.
Celtrino TradeHub PEPPOL Benefits
- Makes your supplier onboarding simple
- GDPR ready and secure – compliance out of the box
- Guarantees secure connections with domestic and European suppliers
- Delivers extra purchase to pay features without any IT investment
- Pre-canned integrations to ERPs to guarantee touchless invoice processing
- Creates a transparent validation process for all invoices received
Celtrino have unrivalled PEPPOL experience, plus 30 years of e-procurement knowledge.
We have been involved with PEPPOL since its inception and were one of the initial contributors to the standard. We are a founder member of OpenPEPPOL – the group now responsible for the promotion and development of the standard.