Celtrino is Ireland’s largest provider of cloud based EDI and related business workflow services processing millions of invoices worth billions of Euro through our platform each year. We provide services to a diverse number of sectors including FMCG, retail, entertainment, pharma, agricultural, government and finance and also provide suppliers to government bodies with an access point that is now part of public sector digital procurement.
Based in Dublin and reporting to the Marketing Manager, the newly created role of the Marketing Assistant will be to assist in all marketing activities undertaken by the Marketing Manager.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Work with Sales & Marketing Managers to determine monthly marketing requirements
- Devise and project manage targeted marketing campaigns across all channels, to ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage and report on the firms digital marketing activities including maintaining social media platforms, updating website content and general upkeep for the site
- Devise lead generation campaigns for appropriate market sectors and niches
- Create content for Blogs/Press Releases/Case Studies/Webinars, etc.
- Create videos for product demonstrations and sales promotions
- Manage the design and production of marketing collateral such as print materials, website design, product sheets, partner materials, newsletters and other promotional collateral
- Manage reporting and KPI on each campaign, recording learnings and applying opportunities for future improvements
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Channel Partners and encourage cross-promotion opportunities
- Manage SEO, PPC and reporting tools such as Google Analytics
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field would be desirable
- Creative and innovator thinker with a passion for technology and innovation
- You will have proven organisational capability and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience working with CRM, Mailchimp or similar software would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel and Office
- Experience in video editing would be advantageous
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you, please forward a copy of your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you with any updates.