All sub-central Irish government bodies need to be compliant to receive and process invoices in electronic format by April 2020, as per a European Directive on e-invoicing.
Sub-central bodies consist of:
- – Universities, schools, colleges, institutes of technology
- – Health/education department agencies
- – Hospitals/section 38 agencies
- – Section 39 agencies
- – Other agencies (that are under the aegis of central government or health departments but are currently outside the scope of the sector shared service programme plans)
Celtrino have already signed up 85% of Ireland’s central government agencies to meet their compliance requirements, and – drawing on our experiences – have an upcoming compliance webinar tailored for the Public Sector.
The webinar is aimed at alleviating any concerns and queries that public sector bodies have about the directive and their own compliance requirements.
In order to make your journey to compliance as simple as possible the webinar aims to answer the most frequently asked questions such as:
- – What is the EU e-invoicing directive?
- – Does it apply to me?
- – Why should I comply?
- – How do I comply?
Join us next Thursday 5th December at 2pm for our short 15 minute webinar to take your next major step towards compliance.
Don’t worry – if you can’t make it at that time, as once you register we will send you on a recording.
Approximately 4000 public bodies have to sign up for compliance by April 2020 – beat the queue! Don’t risk being late for your compliance date.