Celtrino exhibited at the Retail Retreat and Expo 2019, which took place at the Citywest Convention Centre in Dublin on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May.
The event attracted around 2,500 leading retailers and 200 suppliers across multiple industries, providing a platform for attendees to learn more about:
- The opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for Irish retail
- Next-generation technology to enable retailers to increase footfall
- Methods for retailers and suppliers to improve their online presence
- The latest e-commerce trends
- Delivering a more memorable shopping experience
Celtrino exhibited on both days at Stand T1B to discuss our e-commerce integration innovations and cutting edge technologies.
Celtrino help online retailers to:
- Grow sales by providing a 24/7 channel to customers
- Gain competitive advantage as more and more purchasing moves online
- Reduce or re-assign headcount from customer service and telephone ordering
- Quickly integrate with all supply chain participants whether internal or external
- Get closer to customers and to build customer profiles by collecting data
- Obtain actionable insights, using real-time reporting
- Scale investment by building features as their budget allows (‘Crawl-Walk-Run’ approach)
Whether you are looking to grow sales, reduce headcount or enter new markets by implementing or modernizing your e-commerce platform, Celtrino has solutions to suit your e-commerce needs.
If you would like to find out more about Celtrino, why not come and say hello to us at Stand T1B. You can also pre-book a meeting with us in advance.