Price & Product Alignment - eProcurement
Celtrino's Price & Product Alignment e-Procurement service eliminates manual procurement processes and costs in the procure-to-pay cycle.
Success in today's competitive business landscape is increasingly dependent on faster responses to informed changes in customer buying preferences.
This dynamic environment has resulted in never ending pressure on trading partners to exchange and agree price and product information electronically via online catalogues and e-procurement channels.
Given that price and product alignment information is continually being influenced by a vast range of variables such as promotions, new product introductions, currency changes, competitive activity and economic conditions e-procurement services and online catalogues have become integral to successful supply chain management.
It is a major challenge for trading partners to achieve and maintain a shared accurate view of pricing and product alignment information. Without this, profitable business can go pear shaped and margin disappears. Disputes arise and much energy is wasted correcting mistakes and repairing trust in the procure-to-pay cycle.
The true costs for trading partners of falling out of price and product synchronisation is very significant indeed.
Celtrino's price and product alignment e-procurement software provides you with the means to knock these hidden costs squarely on the head!
Price & Product Alignment Diagram
- More profit: Increase profitability by improving operational efficiency in procure-to-pay cycle
- Reduce errors: Reduce errors, payment delays and disputes in further stages of trading cycle
- 100% Match Rate: ensure 100% first-time price match rate on all invoices thereby reducing the time spent correcting invoices
- Reduce costs: lower department costs due to significantly lower frequency of exception handling
- 100% Accuracy: Ensures that only the right product is ordered at the right time for the right price
- Eliminate paper: By automating price and product alignment you dispense with the requirement for printed catalogues
- Immediate capture: Immediate capture and highlighting of all exceptions between buyer and supplier views of price and product information per period
- Work flow: Transparent and easy to use work-flow for item exception resolution
- Automatic price matching: Ready for automatic price matching and reporting against future invoices
- Highly configurable: Easy to add/modify/change buyer and supplier accounts
- Easy to integrate: Lower costs of implementation and easy to integrate with ERP suites and 3rd party IT systems
- Reporting: Full suite of configurable reports
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- On-Demand: No multi-year contract commitment to avail of service
- Electronic archiving: All price and product files are stored in a secure data archive for as long as required and can be accessed anytime to facilitate auditing or tax purposes
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform is designed so as to provide a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a web browser with secure log-in so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware