Electronic Receipt of Delivered Goods
Celtrino's electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD) service improves purchase invoice first time match rates to 100% and dramatically reduces dispute resolution costs.
The lack of a shared view of goods received adds costs to doing business whether it is a result of poor stock management or dispute resolution. The net effect is additional costs which erode operational margins.
Celtrino's electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD) service enables you to improve stock visibility, and improve invoice matching. Electronic delivery document software from Celtrino reduces admin costs and provides greater insights into supplier performance.
Receipt of Delivered Goods Diagram
- Reduces costs: Automating the goods received process introduces lower operating costs in stock management and accounts payable
- Increase first time match rates: By eliminating the manual proof of delivery paper based process you will improve purchase invoice first time match rates to 100%
- Increase staff productivity: Staff will not be engaged in lengthy dispute resolutions and will be freed to work on more productive revenue generating tasks
- Supplier KPI Metrics: Provides real time metrics on supplier performance
- Paperless: By automating the delivery process you eliminate the need to track, trace and store printed delivery dockets
- Real time: Real-time validation and reporting of purchase invoice first time match rates
- End to end: End to end visibility on all transactions via a secure web browser
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- Electronic archiving: All electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD) files are stored in a secure data archive for as long as required and can be accessed anytime to facilitate dispute resolution, auditing or tax purposes
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform provides a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a range of secure internet options including web services and internet browsers so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware