Electronic Despatch Advice
Celtrino's electronic Sales Deliver software service dramatically reduces errors by providing immediate electronic tracking of delivery information in the form of electronic delivery documents e.g. electronic despatch advice or electronic advanced shipping notice for the supplier and its trading partners.
Economic and supply chain challenges have pushed cash conversion to the top of the majority of finance departments' priority list. Delays in manually gathering sales invoice inputs from paper-based proof of delivery are a barrier to efficient cash conversion.
The Celtrino platform and the electronic despatch advice service will alert customers/buyers of pending deliveries in many formats and automatically extract the necessary sales invoice input data and feed that data into your accounts receivable process.
Sales Deliver Diagram
- Collect payment faster: Automation is proven to reduce the delivery to cash conversion cycle
- Faster and more efficient supply chain: Logistics resources will operate quicker turnaround s of deliveries thus adding to the overall cost savings
- Increase staff productivity: Staff will not be engaged in lengthy dispute resolutions and will be freed to work on more productive revenue generating tasks
- Paperless: By automating the delivery process you eliminate the need to track, trace and store printed delivery dockets
- Real time: Real-time validation and reporting
- End to end: End to end visibility on all transactions
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- Electronic archiving: All electronic despatch advice files are stored in a secure data archive for as long as required and can be accessed anytime to facilitate dispute resolution, auditing or tax purposes
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform provides a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a range of secure internet options including web services and internet browsers so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware