Electronic Purchase Order Processing
The secure and rapid deployment of Celtrino's Purchase Order software enables your firm to deploy electronic purchase order processing and increase profitability by eliminating the manual processes associated with the management of purchase order information.
The manual processes associated with generating, managing and tracking purchase orders contributes to excessive staff and administration costs for buyers. In addition, and of equal importance, is fact that inefficient order processes lead to out-of-stock and inaccurate fulfilment of orders. This negatively impacts on customer loyalty and profits.
Celtrino's electronic purchase order processing service enables buyers to send electronic orders to suppliers, who can confirm ability to supply products or flag potential product substitutes via Celtrino's online purchase order software response tool.
Celtrino's Purchase Order management service also supports a buyer's forecasting, order placement, cancellation and replacement ability, providing easy management of replenishment needs.
Purchase Order Diagram
- Maintain optimum stock levels: No requirement to carry excess stock
- Improve on-shelf availability: Ensure greater customer satisfaction and increased sales by stocking what your customers want
- Reduces costs: Purchase order software that significantly reduces supply chain document management costs
- Improve on-shelf availability: Ensure greater customer satisfaction and increased sales
- Supply chain management: Increase competitiveness, reduces errors and dispute levels
- Reliability: Speed and accuracy guaranteed for time critical orders
- Eliminate paper: By automating the purchase order process you dispense with the requirement to print and manually post or fax purchase orders
- PO Flip: Celtrino's PO Flip is an automatic conversion of an ePurchase order into an eInvoice
- Compatibility: Will accept any file type (e.g. PDF, CSV, XML, EDI) to work with any purchase order management processing system
- Always on: Real-time processing of purchase orders 24/7
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- Electronic archiving: Automatic electronic storage of all purchase orders in an ultra secure data centre and can be accessed anytime for tax or auditing purposes
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform is designed so as to provide a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a web browser with secure log-in so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware