Electronic Ledger Alignment
Celtrino's electronic ledger accounting software delivers effective cash flow management by automatically identifying exceptions between the creditors' and debtors' ledgers of trading partners.
Poor visibility and late notification of exceptions in the alignment of general ledgers between trading partners is a major cause of increased administration costs and perhaps, more worryingly, cash flow management issues.
The poor visibility arises from the lack of on-demand access to real-time information from trading partners. Efficient financial planning is predicated on having access to accurate data and this lack of real-time information leads to uncertainty and increases the costs in cash management decisions.
The buyer needs visibility of all outstanding invoices; while from the supplier's perspective payment of all due invoices is crucial to cash flow management.
What is clear is that the traditional admin costs built around paper processing undermines competitive positioning and reduces profits. What is obvious is the need to automate the general ledger alignment process. Celtrino's electronic Ledger Alignment software will deliver improved profitability.
Ledger Alignment Diagram
- Improve cash flow management: Visibility leading to better cash management decisions of key control and active accounts which in turn deliver improved profitability
- Improves financial reporting performance: Confirmation that the invoice you have sent to your customer has been posted to their general ledger
- Reduce admin costs: Improved usage of admin headcount leads to higher focus on value-add activities and improved employee satisfaction
- Close books quicker: Reduce month and year ends from weeks to days
- Early error detection: Identify missing invoices earlier in the settlement cycle to avoid long and costly disputes
- Automated routing: Automated routing of designated reports to account managers and to trading partners
- Automated matching: Automated matching of creditor's ledger with supplier statements
- Automated reporting: Automated reporting on the capture of buyer remittance advices and reconciliation with debtors ledgers
- Ease of use: Web user interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- Reporting functionality: On-demand access to accurate financial reconciliation reports
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform provides a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a range of secure internet options including web services and internet browsers so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware
Reduce Remittance Advices Costs
Reduce Statement Costs