Celtrino's e-invoicing processing software service automates paper invoicing and delivers 50-80% cost savings and efficiencies as well as real-time visibility of your financial performance.
Suppliers and Buyers continue to incur unnecessarily high overhead costs associated with the processing of sales and purchase invoices in the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments. The main reasons behind this have been the challenges of realising economically beneficial business process change within the trading partner community.
Celtrino's electronic invoice processing service addresses these unique set of issues in a compelling cost-effective low-risk manner.
Celtrino's e-invoicing software drives out costs and improves efficiency and job satisfaction whilst improving cash management and providing an integrated pathway for other Smart Admin™ initiatives.
- Reduce costs: Eliminate the manual processes and reduce your overheads immediately and transfer staff to more productive tasks
- Improves cash flow: Invoices are issued and sent immediately to customers resulting in a quicker payment cycle
- Increase sales: You can now trade electronically with an enlarged buyer community thereby increasing your ability to increase your sales
- Better decision making: Access to real time data which provides business intelligence for better decision making
- Future proof the business: Fully electronic approach to business administration practices realises a full end-to-end, machine-to-machine integrated process
- Eliminate paper: By automating the manual invoice you dispense with the requirement for printed invoices
- Support different business models: Direct, central or self billing
- Real time: Real-time validation and reconciliation of invoices
- Ease of integration: Designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate with existing and future business processes
- Progress tracking: The status of your invoices is tracked on your secure online account
- Takes any file format: Takes your invoice format and converts into the format required by your customer
- 100% paperless: Online invoice processing – all invoices are presented in electronic format (e-invoices)
- Electronic archiving: All electronic invoice files are stored in a secure data archive for as long as required and can be accessed anytime to facilitate auditing or tax purposes
- Celtrino Security: Highest grade security is maintained in all the layers of the stack, including the physical, network, application, and data levels. Physical security is achieved via secured access in Europe's leading data centre; network security is achieved with multiple layers of firewalls operating in fail over mode; application and data security is achieved via a range of access control and encryption tools
- Systems access: The Celtrino platform is designed so as to provide a secure and role-based authentication process that enables each customer to specify access permissions for different users
- No additional hardware: All Celtrino services are accessed via a range of secure internet options including web services and internet browsers so there is no requirement to purchase additional hardware
- Invoice file splitting: Reduces integration effort by allowing you to group all your customer invoices in one file
- Digital signature: Emerging e-invoicing standards for digital signatures fully supported
Reduce Accounts Payable Costs
Reduce Accounts Receivable Costs