TradeHub for Integration Services
TradeHub integrates you and your back office system, and connects you to your trading partners
It is already integrated with all the main ERP, Accounts and e-commerce platforms.
By integrating with your existing business systems/sales channels/partners, TradeHub allows you to:
- Synchronize data between the different systems/channels you operate.
- Track real-time inventory updates between different sales channels/your logistics partners.
- Manage pricing and promotions at customer, group and global level, and update product data across multiple sales channels.
- Automate the processing/tracking of supply chain documentation, such as orders and invoices.
- Automates your fulfillment processes.
TradeHub offers integrations with:
- Your back-office systems (we offer integrations with back office systems of different systems and maturity levels)
- Distributor/logistics partners
- Trading partners
- All of your sales channels – online and offline
If you are a B2B provider, TradeHub also enables you to connect to all of your client’s trading partners (e.g. Logistics, Banking and Suppliers), and with your client’s existing business functions, such as ordering, fulfilment and invoicing.
Benefits of TradeHub integration services
- Improved data Integrity. Single source of master data.
- Consistent and shared data.
- Reduced resource and admin costs. No data entry.
- Fast transmission of data to/from systems which in turn enables you to make supply chain decisions quicker.
- Increased business intelligence to deliver total visibility on orders, stock, deliveries.
Celtrino specialise in connectivity. We have over 30 years’ experience in helping retail and government organisations to realise their digital ambitions in supply chain.
Our Helpdesk team are always on hand to guide you through the process and deal with any queries you may have.