Get Started with Tesco EDI Connection
If you need to do EDI with Tesco, you’ve come to the right place. Celtrino have decades of experience in helping companies exchange electronic documents such as purchase orders, invoices and ASNs with Tesco.
Whether you’re a new or existing Tesco supplier, we have a tried and tested EDI Managed Service that is 100% reliable, paperless and hassle-free.
An experienced Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) provider, we offer total compliance with Tesco’s EDI guidelines.
To start trading with Tesco via EDI and to discuss your EDI requirement, please fill in the form. A member of our team will be in touch shortly thereafter to assist...
EDI is the computer to computer exchange between two companies of standard business documents in electronic format. EDI automates the exchange of business documents such as invoices and purchase orders between trading partners without any manual intervention. A strict data structure facilitates data transfer between computer systems reducing the potential for human error.
- Facilitates trading with key customers
- Speedy and reliable message exchange
- Reduces data errors and manual entry
- Improves sales reporting, stock control and information sharing
- Predictable and speedy payment of invoices
- Easier to grow EDI connections to support business expansion