The IRX is UK’s largest multichannel retail event
The event was born 12 years ago, and is the destination technology trade show for digital retail. IRX 2019 will take place over two days on the 3rd and 4th of April, 2019. It is a free event for all online retailers and industry professionals to attend.
IRX looks at B2B and B2C e-commerce, m-commerce, payments, trends in online retail, online marketplaces, international growth and much more.
Celtrino are attending IRX, on both days, to discuss our e-commerce integration innovations and cutting edge technologies. Our e-commerce solutions integrate with online retailers’ back-office systems, and provide features such as:
- A B2C level experience for your B2B customers on mobile or desktop
- The ability to manage pricing at customer, group and global level, and to create/manage promotions to incentivise your customers
- The option to share stock levels with customers
- A fully integrated Product Information Management system
- A seamless connection to any ERP, logistics or e-commerce system
These features enable online retailers to create seamless customer experiences, increase sales and deliver efficiencies.
Whether you are looking to grow sales, reduce headcount or enter new markets by implementing or modernizing your e-commerce platform, Celtrino has solutions to suit your e-commerce needs. We specialize in removing or avoiding painful manual process steps from e-commerce solutions.
We help online retailers to:
- Grow sales by providing a 24/7 channel to customers
- Gain competitive advantage as more and more B2B purchasing moves online
- Reduce or re-assign headcount from customer service and telephone ordering
- Quickly integrate with all supply chain participants whether internal or external
- Get closer to customers and to build customer profiles by collecting data
- Obtain actionable insights, using real-time reporting
- Scale investment by building features as their budget allows (‘Crawl-Walk-Run’ approach)
If you would like to find out more about Celtrino, why not come and say hello to us in Birmingham at IRX. You can also pre-book a meeting with us in advance.
For more information about IRX or to register for FREE – Please visit the IRX website.
Please Contact Us to find out how we can assist with your particular EDI needs.