Celtrino specialises in business process and supply chain document automation solutions. With over 20 years of successful trading under our belt, Celtrino has consistently delivered outstanding business value to a customer base of over 600 companies of all sizes, from sole traders to multinationals.
As a pioneer in the provision of outsourced managed EDI services, Celtrino has long championed and delivered innovative reliable and feature rich on-demand supply chain solutions via the cloud.
Network Systems Engineer
Role Description: The Network Systems Engineer will provide the hands-on technical leadership needed to ensure that the network and security infrastructure continues to provide world class levels of service, security and reliability as the business expands over the coming years. The successful candidate will join our network systems team and will work directly with our network systems and security manager and would be responsible for providing network systems administration as well as developing projects to implement continuous improvement initiatives. We are seeking a motivated self-starter with solid background of working in best practice networking environments and excellent knowledge of networking management tools and processes.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience
- Maintain the high availability, performance and security of a multi-site network.
- Design, develop, and deploy appropriate network and security solutions as requested.
- Assist with identifying, testing and developing new network technologies collaboratively that increase value for the business.
- Proactively identify technology and security gaps and develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively.
- Proactively ensure that the entrusted networks operate optimally. Requires tracking everything from bandwidth and CPU to licenses and processes.
- Create formal guidelines, policies and procedures related to ensuring the smooth and error-free operations of the entrusted networks.
- Rapid troubleshooting and repair of network related issues.
- Create and maintain clear and accurate network documentation.
- Ensure network, security and processes conform to approved standards.
- Stay familiar with relevant current and future technologies and trends.
- Assess configurations on a wide range of network vendor equipment such as Fortinet; Cisco; Dell SAN and servers, Dell OpenManage etc.
- Perform security reviews of network equipment and the systems/methods that manage them.
- Detailed knowledge of the OSI Model and TCP/IP protocol stack
- Detailed knowledge of network administration protocols and implementations - SNMP, 802.1x, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of network layer security mechanisms and their weaknesses.
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations - VPN, IPSEC, VLANS, MPLS.
- Strong knowledge of application protocols (DNS, SSH, HTTP, SSL, FTP,AS2, X400 etc.) and their behaviours across LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Virtualisation using Microsoft Hyper-V Platform
- Microsoft Windows XP/7 and Office 2003/2010
- Microsoft Server 2k3/2k8 technologies e.g. Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS Management,
- Group policy and server management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL server and database management 2005/2008
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Technology or related
- 5+ years of hands-on network design and administration experience
- Relevant network systems/equipment qualifications an advantage (e.g. Cisco CCNP)
If you believe you are suitable for and interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Web-centric Systems Programmer working with C# 4.0 in an MS Windows environment
Requirements: Celtrino needs a motivated and experienced Systems Programmer to proactively work within our innovative R&D team. The successful candidate will be required to participate in a fast paced agile development team, building cloud based enterprise grade software systems.
- Build and maintain several specialized interpreted programming languages
- Build and maintain a dynamic two-way parser-generator
- Build and maintain an in-memory relational database with transparent mappings from several data-sources
- Follow a service-oriented architecture
- Ensure security and performance constraints are met
- Design useful unit-tests and pre-/post-condition assertions
- Solid experience of the C# programming language and object-oriented design
- Experience of functional and logical programming paradigms
- Experience developing programming languages, type-systems, and static analysers
- Experience developing parsers
- Good mathematical aptitude, including experience of: SOS, DFSA, set-theory, etc
- Experience of ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON
- Experience of XML, XSD, XSLT
- Experience of SQL (particularly MS SQL Server’s implementation)
- Experience of the MS Azure platform
If you are interested and qualified for this position, then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP1 in the subject field
Systems Test Engineer
Requirements: A motivated and experienced test engineer to proactively work with our engineering teams to introduce and incorporate best practices in the area of software quality and bring new testing capabilities to Celtrino that efficiently and continuously prove our solutions meet our performance, scalability and fault tolerance standards.
Will be required to participate in a fast paced agile development team, building cloud based enterprise grade software systems and lead in the delivery of test environments, tools and practices to improve testing and engineering efficiency and quality.
- Implement and maintain test environment, tools and practices that deliver quality software solutions that meet scalability aggressive fault tolerance standards
- The design, implementation and maintenance of automation tests for the engineering team
- Input to the setup and maintenance of a continuous integration environment for the engineering team
- To interact with development leads and managers ensuring automation tools can interact with development code
- Writing automation design documents and operational guides.
- Initiative and appetite for Problem Solving
- Professional attitude and good communicator
- Good team player (e.g. open, cooperative, flexible for the greater good)
- Desire to develop skill set
- A four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Experience in similar role within Microsoft technologies based software engineering environment (e.g. C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio)
- Proven track record of developing and introducing software test automation tools and practices into similar software engineering environment
- Experience working in an agile and continuous integration environment
- Experience with Perf/Stress/Scale/Reliability Testing
- Experience or knowledge of latest relevant industry and Microsoft technologies. (e.g. VS2010 Team Foundation Server; Test Manager; Azure; Sharepoint; Other leading test management/automation tools)
- Experience or knowledge of latest relevant industry and Microsoft technologies
- MS SQL Server 2005/2008 & MS Visual Studio 2005/2010 profiling
- Experience in any/all of these items is not essential but would be advantageous:
- Testing Web Services (REST)
- Fiddler Web debugger
- FireBug Web debugging tool
- Internet Explorer Developer Tools
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV to email@example.com
If you're interested in hearing about opportunities as they become available then please subscribe to our newsletter below.
It is Celtrino policy not to work with recruitment agencies. If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact Celtrino.
Celtrino is an Equal Opportunities employer.