Celtrino is an innovative international e-commerce specialist company with headquarters in Ireland.
We believe in a shared economy fuelled by the ingenuity of human endeavour.
We are guided in our work by what is best for our customers and hold these values close in everything we say and do.
We see a connected world of sustainable online business partnerships driven by shared supply chain excellence.
Our mission is to support customer growth by leveraging our best-in-class scalable trading platforms.
We work with selected partners to deliver business success to our customers in their chosen markets.
The positions are ideally suited to individuals who appreciate that long-term career progress depends on the successful combination of technology and subject domain expertise.
Role Description: The Systems Administrator will provide the hands-on technical leadership needed to ensure that the IT infrastructure continues to provide world class levels of service, security and reliability as the business expands over the coming years. The successful candidate will join our Platform Infrastructure team and will work directly with our network systems and security manager and would be responsible for providing systems administration as well as developing projects to implement continuous improvement initiatives. We are seeking a motivated self-starter with solid background of working in best practice System Admin environments and excellent knowledge of system monitoring & management tools and processes.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Maintain the high availability, performance and security of a multi-site network.
- Design, develop, and deploy appropriate network and security solutions as requested.
- Assist with identifying, testing and developing new network and system technologies collaboratively that increase value for the business.
- Proactively identify technology and security gaps and develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively.
- Proactively ensure that the entrusted networks operate optimally. Requires tracking everything from bandwidth and CPU to licenses and processes.
- Create formal guidelines, policies and procedures related to ensuring the smooth and error-free operations of the entrusted networks.
- Rapid troubleshooting and repair of system related issues.
- Create and maintain clear and accurate system documentation.
- Ensure network, security and processes conform to approved standards.
- Stay familiar with relevant current and future technologies and trends.
- Virtualisation using Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 Platform
- Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 and Office 2003/2010/2013
- Microsoft Server2003/2008/2012 technologies e.g. Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS Management,
- Group policy and server management
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2010/2013
- Microsoft SQL server and database management 2005/2008/2012
- Microsoft DPM
- Microsoft System Centre 2012 suite
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Technology or related
- 5+ years of hands-on network design and administration experience
- Relevant Microsoft server o/s certifications an advantage (e.g. MCP)
- Relevant network systems/equipment qualifications an advantage (e.g. Cisco CCNP)
If you are interested in applying for this position and believe you fit the profile, please send a CV, together with an accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D Software Development Engineer (Microsoft stack)
We develop all our products and services in-house and reach more than 20,000 clients across Europe. Our domain expertise, skill-sets and innovative approaches to business collaboration make the seemingly impossible possible.
The product development side of our business is growing steadily and we now are looking for a confident capable software engineer to work with our team of experienced developers and help build our products and services.
Celtrino is searching for a software engineer who loves programming, recognizes design patterns and is capable of finding efficient effective ways to deliver complex functionality using the Microsoft stack. We believe attitude and aptitude are at least as valuable as experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of our CTO, you will work as part of a team that is responsible for delivering on R&D initiatives and building best practice web based applications.
- Analyse and understand existing software systems and evolve those systems.
- Apply OOD and design patterns to develop effective, efficient and re-usable and sustainable code.
- Develop multi-threaded, SOA and n-tier architecture based platform solutions.
- Using and applying XSLT to parse and transform XML.
- You will have a natural interest in, and maintain, knowledge of the latest technologies, practices and trends in the application and use of IT relevant to our business – e.g. advancements in programming languages, IDEs, cloud platforms (e.g. Azure).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ commercial software development experience or equivalent academic research experience that yielded tangible deliverables.
- Strong programming skills and understanding of theory in relation to programming language, algorithms, object oriented design, design patterns, APIs, etc.
- Experience applying Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated testing tools.
- Experience developing Multi-threaded, OOD, n-tier, SOA enterprise level applications.
- Solid experience of .NET programming using ASP.NET and C# using Visual Studio (preferably VS2010 and VS2013)
- Experience in developing XML, XSD and XSL (xslt & xpath)
- Knowledge of object relational database concepts and query language, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
- Enterprise integration (RESTful and SOAP Web Services, Network and Security concepts)
- Experience developing Microsoft Azure solutions would be an advantage
- Although not essential, knowledge of AngularJS and MVC would be useful.
- General knowledge of supply chain business transactions is an advantage
General / Personality Attributes:
- Fluent in English (verbal , writing and reading)
- Good listener/communicator within a team environment; Ability to describe status/problems/progress reporting etc.
- Ability to assimilate relatively complex business and IT processes and to communicate these effectively
- Enjoys working and works well in a multifunctional team
- Living in Ireland
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV, together with an accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
If you're interested in hearing about opportunities as they become available then please subscribe to our newsletter below.
It is Celtrino policy not to work with recruitment agencies. If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact Celtrino.
Celtrino is an Equal Opportunities employer.