Celtrino is an innovative international e-commerce specialist company with headquarters in Ireland.
We believe in a shared economy, fuelled by the ingenuity of human endeavour.
We are guided in our work by what is best for our customers and hold these values close in everything we say and do.
Celtrino offers the best of both worlds. We have ambitious plans for the future so we’re changing how we do things. Because of this, we offer a unique working environment that combines the stability of an established business with the dynamic environment of a start-up. One of the significant milestones marking the change Celtrino is currently experiencing is that we have just won the contract to be the sole supplier of e-Invoicing services to Central Government. The successful applicant will be a key member of the team working on delivering our B2G and B2B services as well as engaging with our product development group.
This Candidate will play a pivotal role working closely with the Product Management, Sales and Engineering teams. They will be involved in capturing and documenting the business requirements from Clients and Product Owners and translating them to solution requirements for the Engineering teams and supporting their delivery. You will be the key subject matter expert in Celtrino and be able to directly influence product development and project delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties for this role are:
- Facilitation of meetings and workshops with clients with the aim of eliciting business requirements.
- Analysis of complex situations, and the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to create ‘Use’ cases and Process Flow Diagrams to document and map complex business processes and solutions.
- Identification of gaps in current processes.
- Development of detailed Business Requirements Documentation.
- Ability to collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects.
- Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Computer Science or relevant Business Degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business analysis role.
- Recognised Business Analysis Certification an advantage.
- Experience of working with Agile.
- Successful track record in delivering high quality business requirements documentation and process mapping.
- Proven ability to translate customer requirements into tangible project deliverables.
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio.
- Experience in system integration projects or EDI an advantage.
- B2B e-commerce experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Equally comfortable having Technical or Commercial conversations.
- Self-starter who welcomes responsibility and wants to directly impact product/project delivery.
- Teamwork and cross functional collaboration.
Start Date: TBC
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a Cover letter and a CV to [email protected]